A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick O'Donnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Donnell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Donnell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Gilbert O'Donnell MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrick G. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Patrick O'Donnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick O'Donnell practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Rock Island, IL.
See Rock Island Psychiatrists and Rock Island Child Psychiatrists.