Dr. Patrick Ohollaren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Ohollaren?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Ohollaren?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2016

Dr. O is the best. He was great with our son, and we trust him completely! Our son really likes his fun exam rooms and how nice Dr. O is, and we appreciate his knowledge and skills. He really helped put our minds at ease. We have referred him to friends and family who have also had great experiences.

February 18th, 2016

the twenty years I have been in practice. When my daughter required the services of a pediatric urologist, I sought out Dr. O'Hollaren. The choice was obvious. Dr. O'Hollaren is one of the best private practice surgeons I have ever known or worked with. His skills are beyond reproach. Beyond that, his kindness and sensitivity truly set him apart.

December 29th, 2010

Wonderful doctor

Dr. O'hollaren is a wonderful doctor! He accurately diagnosed and treated my son. My son loves his office; there are lots of cool clocks and toys in his exam rooms. Dr Ohollaren is really wonderful with children, and his staff is great. Five stars!

October 20th, 2009

my son

normally Dr. o'hollaren is great but today when I took my son there to see him whom has kidney reflux with a urinary track infection his reseptionist was rude and they turned me away becuase I did not have a referal for insurence reasons.I told them it woulnt be a problen to get a referal from my sons pc but was turned away.I did get a refural about 20 minutes later because I had to wait to get through on the phone and when I spoke with my sons doctor she said all the receptionist had to do was call to easily get the referal.I am very hurt to be treated this way and now have to wait while my son fights an infection just to get in again!

December 11th, 2016