Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Very happy and so grateful!  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2014

Dr. O'Neill is an amazing Dr. and a very kind,caring man. He had to redo an AWFUL surgery by another Dr. here and whay he has done has been amazing! I never thought any of it could be really fixed because it was really,really BAD, but he has done it and restored my self esteem and given me back my life as I knew it! He has the very best staff of any Dr. I have ever encountered. They are just as kind and caring as he is. Do yourself a big favor and choose the Very Best the first time! It also may save your life too!

|  Best plastic surgeon in Charleston area, hands down!  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2011

I cannot believe what an amazing experience I had with Dr. O'Neill and his staff. I had a breast augmentation with him to correct highly asymmetric breasts. My result is FANTASTIC. Dr. O'Neill took an extra 2 hours during surgery to make sure they were perfect. He is a perfectionist in the best possible way. He's so humble too- by far the best experience I could possibly have. His staff is incredible too. He is a magician!

|  Fabulous!!!  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

My breast reconstruction experience has been nothing short of amazing! Dr. O'Neill's kind beside manner and attention to detail has made this process not only enjoyable, but exciting, as my body has been reconstructed and transformed at the same time. The DIEP procedure has been a wonderful ending to a year of breast cancer treatments. It has been the silver lining in this gray cloud. I will be forever grateful for Dr. O'Neill's talents and kindness. I am truly on cloud nine!