Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ogara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Ogara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogara
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ogara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ogara, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogara graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ogara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Thomas Ogara MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Ogara practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ogara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Ogara practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.