A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ogara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Ogara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogara
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ogara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ogara, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogara graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ogara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Thomas Ogara MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Ogara practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ogara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Ogara practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.