A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ogara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Ogara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ogara, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogara graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ogara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Thomas Ogara MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Ogara practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ogara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Ogara practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.