Dr. Patrick Okolo III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Okolo III?

June 20th, 2016

Very disappointed…As I entered the operating room, Dr Okolo was leaning against the wall texting on his phone. When I woke up from the procedure, Dr Okolo was unable to be located. He never visited me afterwards with the results. I haven’t received a follow phone call on my condition

June 20th, 2016

Bad follow up.

April 11th, 2014

Amazing and kind physician

I was truly blessed when I met Dr. Okolo after being admitted from the emergency room for severe symptoms requiring a colonoscopy. I was scared and never having had a procedure nor symptoms anything like this, I was a wreck, emotionally! As soon as he came into my room, he immediately put me at ease. This was a very kind man; he took his time with me explaining everything and adding his wisdom along with his knowledge=My mind was totally at ease.All of the nurses didn't have enough WONDERFUL things to say about him---and they had NO reason to volunteer that to me--except they had smiles on their faces and constantly said "OH, you're Dr. Okolo's patient.......he's GREAT!!". The procedure went well-and the comfort that he provided for me TRULY made ALL the difference! I absolutely wish to Thank him and as far as GI doctors.....I recommend him to the President!

July 13th, 2011

failed to place a drainage stent into my ampulla twice

Everyone told me what a skilled dr he was for my endoscopic procedure to place a stent in my common bile duct. Okolo was nice enouigh but all business, no time to be personally connected. I felt it was all clinical with him, which is fine if he had been successful at his job. The gastro appointments person there Tania lold us it would be a 4 hour procedure and we could go home. No one mentioned we may be kept overnight. He was unable to place the stent due to the small ampulla so they kept me overnioght to try the next afternoon. You would think that he would use a smaller stent the second time, and i don't even know if he did because he never came back to tell me about it. His asst said it didn't work again but not why. I was sent to hace it placed surgically and am in terrible pain for 5 days later. Can't walk or sleep. Pain pills do little for me. I can't reach him. Tehy won't give me his email. They act like they are sheilding him from me. They won't let me talk to him. I never had a doc who wouldn't talk to me or call me back. I suspect he did the same exact procedure twice and failed both times, but i don't know cause he won't speak to me.

March 15th, 2011

Patrick Okolo is an arrogant, condescending, incompetent physician and his assistant Lisa Gaines Thomas is worse. Anyone who seeks medical advice from him should beware. He doesnt document his diagnosis or justifications for procedures. He has no bedside manner and tries to be a psychiatrist rather than address the issue. Anything that he can't explain is written off as in your head or stress levels. This person should not be allowed to practice medicine and his assistant should be fired for her sloppiness

September 30th, 2010

Awesome Dr. with patience and knowledge

My mom and i have been seeing him for many years. He was able to diagonsis my medical condition and I had seen several physicians and told them the same thing. I have moved away from MD but come back to see him when needed because he cares for his patients and listens to their concerns before prescriing medications. He is an excellent Physician

October 8th, 2009

Excellent doctor! But...you know there is always a "but". Getting an appointment is often like getting in to see the President of USA. I actually stopped trying to see this doctor because of the person who answers the phone. I was having a serious problem and needed to be seen. So I tried another doctor---what a joke! I may have to return to Dr. Okolo because of his expertise. I don't want to end up in the hospital again.

March 27th, 2009

He is a saint

When I went to see him, he spent 40 minutes with me. I had been very ill and the current doctor I was seeing did little to help me. Dr. Okolo has bee wonderful. This is coming from a patient who has seen many doctors in the last year.

September 5th, 2017