A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Omalley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Omalley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Omalley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Omalley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Omalley graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Omalley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
- Centura Health St. Anthony Summit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Omalley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Omalley practice?
- Dr. Patrick Omalley has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Omalley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Radiologists.