Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Osborn
Dr. Patrick Osborn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jbsa Lackland, TX, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and Scottsbluff, NE. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Osborn is affiliated with Presbyterian-Huntersville, Presbyterian Hospital Matthew and Carolinas Medical Center MercyMain. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Osborn has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Patrick Osborn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jbsa Lackland, TX.
Dr. Thomas Kryzak Jr
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Jbsa Lackland, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. William Howarth
Jbsa Lackland, TX 0.01 mi5
Dr. Siraj Sayeed
Jbsa Lackland, TX 0.01 mi11