A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Osgood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Osgood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Osgood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osgood graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osgood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center - Reno
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Osgood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Osgood practice?
- Dr. Patrick Osgood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Osgood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Truckee, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV and Incline Village, NV.
See Truckee Orthopedic Surgeons.