A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Chang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Pei Chang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick P. Chang practice?
- Dr. Patrick Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Chang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Pacheco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.