Dr. Patrick Padilla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Padilla?

Unprofessional Dr.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Most rude doctor I have encountered in my life.

Great availability and communication

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Caring Surgeon

Posted on October 31st, 2016

This was my second experience with Dr. Padilla and my first with surgery. He is compassionate and explains every option and step clearly and carefully.The surgical procedure was explained in detail and he encouraged questions and responded to my concerns. I was extremely satisfied with my care and the professionalism of all of the personnel.

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Terrible doctor.

Review of Dr Patrick Padilla and Pacific Orthopedics

Posted on December 16th, 2015

I was a patient at Pacific Orthopedics, specifically with Dr Patrick Padilla. Honestly, I can not say enough about Dr Padilla and his entire staff. From my diagnosis (severely broken wrist), to the surgery, and then the rehabilitation (onsite at his office), Dr Padilla's expertise, skill in the operating room, and the follow-up I received from an advice and rehab perspective is/was unparalleled. His support staff is VERY friendly and flexible to accommodate the patient's needs. I have already recommended Dr Padilla and the Pacific Orthopedics staff to friends and family, and will continue to do so.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Pacific Orthopaedics is an excellent office. They were able to see my daughter immediately for a broken ankle. I will never go to an ER for a broken bone again. They are extremely professional and courteous .

Great doctor!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

I'm normally nervous going to the doctor. Dr. Padilla is great...would definitely recommend him. He explained my broken foot thoroughly, was very kind and gentle. I definitely hope I don't break my foot again...but if I did I would go to Dr. Padilla!

Dr. Patrick Padilla

Posted on August 27th, 2014

Dr. Padilla is an excellent surgeon! After an unfortunate accident in the rain forest of Peru, I was able to get back home to Scripps Hospital in Encinitas. I had broken my ankle in 3 places & did not want to have surgery there. Luckily, Dr. Padilla was on call when I arrived and he repaired my ankle very successfully in 2010. Now, four years later I have no problems with it at all. He also did knee replacement for me in 2011 and then did the other knee in 2013. I am so pleased with the results. I now can walk 5 miles a day with no problem. After 3 successful surgeries I highly recommend Dr. Padilla.

Grateful Patient

Posted on December 8th, 2013

Dr. Padilla diagnosed and explained the source of pain in my knee(s). He presented and discussed treatment options. I selected a complete left knee replacement. The surgery was 3 weeks ago and everything is going great. I highly recommend Dr. Padilla to everyone. I completely trust his knowledge and skills. So much in a few months I am planning on Dr. Padilla replacing my right knee.

Soccer Mom

Posted on September 10th, 2013

While playing in a soccer tournament in Carlsbad my daughter broke her Tibia in half. The Ambulance took us to the ER at Scripp's Encinitas and we were fortunate that Dr. Padilla was on call that day. He took his time and gave us all our options. We made the decision for our daughter to have surgery that afternoon. Not knowing Dr. Padilla, I checked out his background on a site similar to this prior to my daughter having the surgery. I wanted to be comfortable with the decision we made. We are very pleased and feel blessed that Dr. Padilla took such good care of our daughter. He truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent

Posted on August 28th, 2013

Excellent Doctor- performed emergency surgery on my ankle. Was thorough and patient in explaining surgery, alternatives and healing. Really appreciated the time he took with me, the excellent surgery he performed, and the follow up which was top notch. Highly recommended.

Excellent Doctor and Excellent Staff

Posted on June 15th, 2013

Dr. Patrick Padilla has been treating me for a broken bone in my foot for about 7 months. I was referred to Dr. Padilla by the ER doctor, and I am extremely happy I took that good advice. From the first appointment Dr. Padilla was patient in educating me about my situation so I could make well informed decisions about my treatment. I always felt listened to and included in the process. He always answers all my questions (and I have a lot) patiently and repeatedly until I understand. He made a point of understanding my lifestyle (how active I am), and that it was important to me to be as functional as possible during healing, and to be able to return to a normal life once I'm healed. Dr. Padilla made every effort (even through insurance changes on my part) to make sure I got the treatments I needed to heal (bone stim unit, CT scan, etc). He seemed to understand from the beginning that I was afraid of having surgery, and he was able to inform and educate me over the weeks until I understood that surgery might be what would be best in my situation to get my active life back. We actually had the surgery approved and scheduled, and behold the most recent x-rays showed the darn bone is finally healing! At that point Dr. Padilla had no problem happily telling me he would no longer recommend surgery. He is continuing to treat me, and again I'm very grateful I chose him for my care. In addition, his assistant Ryan is also great. Ryan almost seems like another doctor, his skill level is that high. Ryan is great about calling you back, remembers details, and is patient with insurance frustrations ... and he's funny too! The front desk staff is also great -- cheerful, positive and never made any mistakes on my appts or billing. I cannot say enough good about this medical team. If you ever need Orthopaedic help, this is the place to go for excellent care.