inactive

Patrick M Palmer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 2nd, 2014
Knee replacement
Dr. Palmer did a knee replacement on me that did not turn out well. After months and months of returning to his office I was told that the problems with my knee "were normal for me" This is crazy. After going to another doctor I had an arthroscopic procdure to remove excess scar tissue. Dr. Palmer is arrogant and does not take the time to find out what the problem is.

January 27th, 2014
Unhappy patient!
This is my first review I have ever written. I was so appalled at the way I was treated by Dr. Palmer, I had too. He barely looked at me to examine me and told me my only problem was that I needed lose 20 lbs. after he insulted and me about my insurance carrier and profession. At the time I had a 4 month old baby and weighed in the 160's. Also had the problem pre-baby weight. I have never been so anger in my life at the way this "professional" in the UT health system treated me. Two months later I have since seen another doctor with the system and told me I had the worst arthritis he has seen in a person my age. And treated me wonderful and treated my problem. Not everyone in the UT system ortho is terrible, just Dr. Palmer. Don't give up when you know something is wrong, you know your own body.

October 7th, 2013
Dr refused treatment because I was released from another ortho and have a pending insurance claim. although all the other doctors in the university health system have no problem with this history. Dr is extremely selfish and greedy.

August 20th, 2010
We found Dr. Palmer to be patronizing and condescending. He was openly rude to the hospital staff. He neglected to even look at the surgical site before making recommendations for nurses to remove surgical staples. Dr Palmer needs to gain interpersonal skills, empathy and become less self involved in order to better serve his patients' needs.