A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Patchen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Patchen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Patchen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patchen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Patchen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Nelson Patchen MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick N. Patchen practice?
- Dr. Patrick Patchen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Patchen practices Surgery near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Transfer, PA.
See Warren Surgeons.