A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Pedro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Pedro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Pedro, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedro graduated from Fiji Sch Of Med, Suva, Fiji. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pedro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Paul Pedro BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick P. Pedro practice?
- Dr. Patrick Pedro has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Pedro practices Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Surgeons.