A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Perin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Perin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perin
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Perin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Vincent Perin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick V. Perin practice?
- Dr. Patrick Perin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Perin practices Allergy & Immunology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ and Wayne, NJ.
See Paterson Allergists.