A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Perin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Perin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Perin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Vincent Perin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick V. Perin practice?
- Dr. Patrick Perin has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Perin practices Allergy & Immunology near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Allergists.