Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Surgical Specialist

236 Cottonwood St
Delta, CO 81416
970-874-7930
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful  |  show details
by Shanea Sanchez on Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Pevoto was new to our area but seems to be a wonderful fit! He spends his time with his patient, does not make you feel like he is rushing, and will make sure you are well informed and feel confident about your pregnancy going great.

|  Dr. Peveto will be sorely missed.  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

It is with great sadness that Dr. Peveto has moved. I have never had a doctor to where I felt rushed or just another patient. It will be very difficult to find a replacement. If anyone can refer a doctor who has the same demeanor as Dr. Peveto can you please post. Thank you a very sad patient. But wish the best very best to him and his family.

|  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Ive found Dr.Pevoto 22 yrs ago hes been a real blessing to me. He always has time for you and cares for you. We live in Dallas Tx and i still come back to Austin to see him.Ive had 4 kids since ive moved to Dallas and hes still my Dr. and always will be.

|  Been with me through the worst  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

I've known Dr. Pevoto for over 20 years. He has been with me through cervical cancer, several miscarriages, and now breast cancer. It's wonderful to have a friend to help you through trying times, and while Dr. Pevoto is my physician, I know that he cares about me as a person and not just "a case".

|  15 years of excellent treatment  |  show details
by Jeana Boatright on Jan 16th, 2010

Dr. Pevoto saw me through 2 high risk pregnancies. He has been my Dr. for 15 years. I have always had his full attentionduring my visits and had great follow up. If there is ever a wait it is only because someone else is getting his full attention orthere may have been an OB emergency. I highly recommend him and his nurse practitioner.

|  great doctor  |  show details
by whitney west on Dec 10th, 2009

he was very patient with me treated me like i was one of his normal patients when i was referred to him by the ER he was very understanding and helped me understand what was going on and how to handle it.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2009

Has delivered two of my children (VBAC). Very caring Dr. I never feel rushed and he always takes the time to ensure my questions, needs, desires, and concerns are addressed. Amazingly insightful and gifted.