A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Plantin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Plantin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plantin
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Plantin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Plantin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Plantin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Plantin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Plantin practice?
- Dr. Patrick Plantin has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Plantin practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.