A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Plummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Plummer, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Plummer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Plummer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Plummer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Martin Plummer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Plummer practice?
- Dr. Patrick Plummer has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Plummer practices Otolaryngology near Ontario, OR.
See Ontario Otolaryngologists.