Learn more about Dr. Patrick Plummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Plummer, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plummer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Plummer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Plummer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Plummer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Plummer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Martin Plummer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Plummer practice?
- Dr. Patrick Plummer has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Plummer practices Otolaryngology near Ontario, OR.
See Ontario Otolaryngologists.