A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Pontee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Pontee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Pontee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pontee graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pontee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Anthony Pontee MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Pontee practice?
- Dr. Patrick Pontee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Pontee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hammond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, IN and Munster, IN.
See Hammond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.