A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Poole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poole
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Poole, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Poole graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Poole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick David Poole MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Poole practice?
- Dr. Patrick Poole has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Poole practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.