A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Poole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poole
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Poole, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Poole graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Poole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick David Poole MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Poole practice?
- Dr. Patrick Poole has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Poole practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.