Dr. Patrick Pownell MD Patient Reviews

July 23rd, 2016
Fantastic Dr!
Trust him with my life!

July 8th, 2016
Recently had surgery performed by Dr Pownell. I could not be more happy with my results. He is very artistic and left me looking refreshed without changing my looks. I still look like me, maybe just 15 years younger. His skills are superb, he is professional, caring and a pleasure to work with. His office staff also excellent and so helpful. Thank you Dr Pownell for everything !

April 20th, 2016
Reconstructive surgery to the nose
Dr. Pownell is a gifted (by God) plastic surgeon. He is equal to any of the finest in the country. He has excellent bedside manor, technical skill as well as artistic skill. He reconstructed one forth of my wife's nose. 2 weeks later, her own GP did not notice the surgery. He is truly a great artist and fine gentleman.

April 18th, 2016
I had a cancer removed from my ear and he did the skin graft to repair the hole left. He and his staff were very courteous and so was the anesthesiologist. The anesthesiologist came into my room and listened to my concerns.

March 6th, 2012
Dr. Pownell gets my highest ratings
My experience with Dr. Pownell and his team could not have been better. Dr. Pownell is a highly skilled, caring surgeon who listened to my concerns, answered all my questions, made a correct diagnosis, and treated me with dignity. The results of the surgery were better than I had anticipated. Dr. Pownell's team is equally as caring and always showed concern during my appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Pownell and his team for your reconstructive and cosmetic surgery needs.

October 15th, 2011
Excellent experience
I'm a massage therapist specializing in Lymph Drainage Therapy. Dr. Pownell has referred quite a few patients to me over about 15 years to administer treatments post-op to help the healing process by reducing bruising & swelling. I have never seen a serious complication in any of his patients and they all love him & his staff & are very happy with their results. He is number one on my list of cosmetic surgeons, especially for body contouring. that is why I chose him when I wanted a simple cosmetic procedures done. It is always a pleasure to interact with his staff, all of whom have been loyal employees the entire time I have done business with him. I only had botox, but it was painless and I had outstanding, natural results. He also did a beautiful facelift for my best friend. Highly recommend.

May 17th, 2011
Excellent!
Dr. Pownell is by far the best reconstructive surgeon I have seen. He and his staff are always caring, courteous and polite. Wait times are very short. He seems as if you are his only patient and will work with you for your care. I cannot say enough good things about him and his practice!

May 3rd, 2011
Rude???
Seriouly! The office staff are the most nices people i have ever met. Im very happy to and satifided to be a patient of Dr. Parnell.

November 4th, 2009
Excellent care over many years...
I have been a patient for several years and continue to appreciate both the doctor and all his staff members. Excellent care in every way!Highly recommend!

July 28th, 2009
Dr. Pownell and his staff are great. I would have given more stars to bedside manner if I could. I never waited at all for appointments and was never rushed through an appointment. I always felt that I was number one from the time I made the appointment to the time I left the office. Also, the results of my tummy tuck are phenomenal. He is an artist!
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your very nice comments. So pleased to hear of your results!