Plastic Surgeon
7115 Greenville Ave
Ste 220
Dallas, TX 75231
214-368-3223
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Pownell gets my highest ratings  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Pownell and his team could not have been better. Dr. Pownell is a highly skilled, caring surgeon who listened to my concerns, answered all my questions, made a correct diagnosis, and treated me with dignity. The results of the surgery were better than I had anticipated. Dr. Pownell's team is equally as caring and always showed concern during my appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Pownell and his team for your reconstructive and cosmetic surgery needs.

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2011

I'm a massage therapist specializing in Lymph Drainage Therapy. Dr. Pownell has referred quite a few patients to me over about 15 years to administer treatments post-op to help the healing process by reducing bruising & swelling. I have never seen a serious complication in any of his patients and they all love him & his staff & are very happy with their results. He is number one on my list of cosmetic surgeons, especially for body contouring. that is why I chose him when I wanted a simple cosmetic procedures done. It is always a pleasure to interact with his staff, all of whom have been loyal employees the entire time I have done business with him. I only had botox, but it was painless and I had outstanding, natural results. He also did a beautiful facelift for my best friend. Highly recommend.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Pownell is by far the best reconstructive surgeon I have seen. He and his staff are always caring, courteous and polite. Wait times are very short. He seems as if you are his only patient and will work with you for your care. I cannot say enough good things about him and his practice!

|  Rude???  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Seriouly! The office staff are the most nices people i have ever met. Im very happy to and satifided to be a patient of Dr. Parnell.

|  Excellent care over many years...  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2009

I have been a patient for several years and continue to appreciate both the doctor and all his staff members. Excellent care in every way!Highly recommend!

|  show details
Jul 28th, 2009

Dr. Pownell and his staff are great. I would have given more stars to bedside manner if I could. I never waited at all for appointments and was never rushed through an appointment. I always felt that I was number one from the time I made the appointment to the time I left the office. Also, the results of my tummy tuck are phenomenal. He is an artist!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your very nice comments. So pleased to hear of your results!