Dr. Patrick Duffy Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Duffy Jr?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Duffy Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2017

Poor Bedside Manner

Would not recommend. Dr. Duffy immediately struck me as a little creepy, but I could have gotten over that if it weren't for his rude remarks and slow demeanor. All around a bad, uncomfortable experience, and a total waste of time.

January 26th, 2016

Previous Patient

Dr. Duffy operated on me several years ago. I broke my wrist. As i was in surgery my parents began talking to another couple whos child was also in surgery with Dr. Duffy. He operated on my wrist 4 times and insisted everytime that I went for a follow up i was rebreaking my wrist because it was never fixed. I had to have open surgery at Yale New Haven Hospital by a specialist that assured me that this dr did not do the procedure the right way. Still do this day I cannot bend or turn my wrist due to this incident.

November 8th, 2015

Workers' compensation doctors know insurance companies don't like spending money on diagnostics or you. And this person makes sure, that he keeps them very happy, at the expense of your health.

June 29th, 2015

excellent

Everyone tried to scare me by telling me Dr Duffy wasn't good and that his staff wasn't good, I almost switch Dr, but I decided to stick to Dr Duffy, and him and his staff proved everyone wrong. All I can say is I'm happy with both the Dr and staff, especially nurse Morin is a very sweet gentle lady. Thank you Dr Duffy and staff. God bless you all.

September 30th, 2014

does not pay his bills

We did work for him over a year ago at his beach house. After over a year or phone calls and e--mails, he never responds, and to date owes our company over 25k.

July 31st, 2013

Works for Insurance Company

Very brief and rushed exam. Did not seem to take concerns as seriously as I found acceptable. Refused medication (which was only Lidoderm patch). Not "fat friendly". Arrived on time for appt. left TWO HOURS later. Saw Dr. Duffy approx. 15 minutes if that. Plainly I am unhappy with experience. Did not recommend test that own PCP recommended. Felt rushed in, rushed out, back to work without making my health top priority. Older woman (nurse) who recorded initial "intake" was abrupt and unfriendly. Front desk clerk was extremely friendly and accommodating.

January 23rd, 2017