A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Miller, Radiation Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Miller, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Raymond Miller MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Patrick Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Miller practices Radiation Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Glendale Radiation Oncologists.