A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Radecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Radecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Radecki, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Radecki graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Radecki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Louis Radecki MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Radecki practice?
- Dr. Patrick Radecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Radecki practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Portland, OR.
See Portland Physiatrists.