A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Radecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Radecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radecki
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Radecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Radecki, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Radecki graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Radecki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Louis Radecki MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Radecki practice?
- Dr. Patrick Radecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Radecki practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Portland, OR.
See Portland Physiatrists.