Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu. Yahoo.
by Vickey Pierce on Jan 14th, 2015

What can I say Dr. Railey is the best. So caring and professional.

Dec 29th, 2013

If you read all the reviews you will find Dr. Railey is a great Dr., but once again the staff are curt. Need to hire more professional educated office staff.

Apr 16th, 2013

My family and I so appreciate Dr Railey! He has bent over backwards to help us and is always so kind. I know we are not his only patient but he makes you feel like you are. We have had some serious issues with my husband and my son being autistic. Dr Railey gave better advice than the specialists and worked with us until we got things right. He is the best doctor we have ever had. I think his staff is getting better. The nurses are nice but the office has been a little hard to work with sometimes. He is a great doctor .. worth the drive and the wait.

Great doctor. show details Great doctor.
Oct 4th, 2012

caring and takes time that many doctors do not

Sep 12th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Railey for years & he is one of the best Dr's. I have ever seen. He genuinely cares about me as a person & not just a patient. His "bedside manner" is amazing. He is always happy to see me & makes me feel special. I have chosen to follow him to Hampton from Sharpsburg to keep him as my primary Dr. which is well worth the trip.

Great doctor, mediocre staff show details Great doctor, mediocre staff
Oct 26th, 2011

I love Dr. Railey. He's one of a dying breed of physicians who actually care about you as a person rather than see patients as part of the medical production establishment (sorry to sound like a Marxist). The problem is the staff. It's impossible to get through to him. They send the phones to the answering service all the time. The nanosecond office hours are over when you think you might get to talk to someone the phone is transferred. Extremely unhelpful.

Donna Williams show details Donna Williams
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr. Railey is an awesome doctor! Our whole family goes to him and we have great confidence in him and and his ability to take care of us. He is the best doctor we've ever seen! Having a Christian doctor is so wonderful. God bless you, Dr. Railey! The staff is getting better but still needs some improvements.

Dr. Railey and Staff show details Dr. Railey and Staff
May 19th, 2011

I think Dr. Railey and his staff do a great job. This man is a excellant doctor. A good Christain man that does not mind praying with you. This doctor has saved my life. I thanked him for that and his remark to me. God did that he just let me have a hand in it. You all in the office keep up the good work. I have been a patient of his long before he moved where he is now. VP 05/19/2001

May 4th, 2011

LOVE Dr. Railey! He's so sincere and RIGHT ON with his diagnoses'!

Mar 21st, 2011

Dr. Railey's nurse and front desk staff need a serious lesson in professionalism and courtesy. I agree with the previous poster who said a Dr. is only as good as his staff. I truly wish he would make some staffing changes because there is no better Dr. in Coweta County. He is a compassionate, christian professional, and I don't want to see anyone else. Something has to be done about this staff!

Great Doctor! Horrible Staff! show details Great Doctor! Horrible Staff!
by Sad Patient. :( on Feb 5th, 2011

Dr. Railey is amazing, but I stopped seeing him because his nurse was very short with me and rude. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor, but in my opinion, a physician is only as good as the staff he keeps. Several people I know who have seen him as a physician agree completely. Even the reception staff is very distant and non-compassionate to the needs of the patients... spending an hour on a personal call about domestic issues while I wait needing to be seen. In my opinion, a nurse should be very compassionate and patient. His nurse is neither. This may be the downfall for Dr. Railey. I would love to see him change offices and improve his staffing issues. He would be worth returning to if he did!

Best Doctor Around show details Best Doctor Around
by scoutdad on Jul 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Railey is by far the best doctor you'll ever have the honor of visiting. Unforutnately, it is very difficult to see him as he does quite a bit of mission work. Admirable, but I miss him terrible. Even more ufortunate is the office management and scheduling issues. The office staff are less than friendly and you will have a looooonnnngggg wait to see a P.A. much less a physician.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Is he there? show details Is he there?
by donlax on Jul 17th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I use to go to Railey but he was never there and kept seeing his PA who was nice; however, I would like to see the doctor once in a while. Is Railey a real person? He was always gone somewhere.

Jun 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Don't see this guy for depression. He shrugs people off without recommendations. Doesn't seem to acknowledge it. Otherwise seems ok

The Doctor's Office show details The Doctor's Office
by mcintoshband on May 13th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I like all the Doctor's and Physicians Assistants in The Doctor's Office Sharpsburg location. Dr. Railey is very nice and very thorough.

Stay Away from PAPP show details Stay Away from PAPP
by Stardate on Jan 8th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Along with the highly rated Dr Schuler, Dr. Railey listens. As a new patient, and a woman, I find this unique in a young handsome and funny but serious physician. He takes an extra effort to be ahead of any problem areas that could be looming on the horizon; these two MD's are a winning team in the local Newnan area.

Jan 31st, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Railey: Dr. Railey is a very caring Christian man who takes time to listen to his patience. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sep 1st, 2005 on yahoo.com

absolutely the best: Dr Railey and Dr.Schuler are just wonderful. You can see that they really care about their patients. It is great to be treated in a caring atmosphere. These are Doctors with a heart!