Overall Review

December 5th, 2016
One of a kind Droctor
Dr.Railey is very special to our family. He's been our family physician since 1999. A very good Christian man.

January 14th, 2015
What can I say Dr. Railey is the best. So caring and professional.

December 29th, 2013
If you read all the reviews you will find Dr. Railey is a great Dr., but once again the staff are curt. Need to hire more professional educated office staff.

April 16th, 2013
My family and I so appreciate Dr Railey! He has bent over backwards to help us and is always so kind. I know we are not his only patient but he makes you feel like you are. We have had some serious issues with my husband and my son being autistic. Dr Railey gave better advice than the specialists and worked with us until we got things right. He is the best doctor we have ever had. I think his staff is getting better. The nurses are nice but the office has been a little hard to work with sometimes. He is a great doctor .. worth the drive and the wait.

October 4th, 2012
Great doctor.
caring and takes time that many doctors do not

September 12th, 2012
I have been going to Dr Railey for years & he is one of the best Dr's. I have ever seen. He genuinely cares about me as a person & not just a patient. His "bedside manner" is amazing. He is always happy to see me & makes me feel special. I have chosen to follow him to Hampton from Sharpsburg to keep him as my primary Dr. which is well worth the trip.

October 26th, 2011
Great doctor, mediocre staff
I love Dr. Railey. He's one of a dying breed of physicians who actually care about you as a person rather than see patients as part of the medical production establishment (sorry to sound like a Marxist). The problem is the staff. It's impossible to get through to him. They send the phones to the answering service all the time. The nanosecond office hours are over when you think you might get to talk to someone the phone is transferred. Extremely unhelpful.

August 25th, 2011
Donna Williams
Dr. Railey is an awesome doctor! Our whole family goes to him and we have great confidence in him and and his ability to take care of us. He is the best doctor we've ever seen! Having a Christian doctor is so wonderful. God bless you, Dr. Railey! The staff is getting better but still needs some improvements.

May 4th, 2011
LOVE Dr. Railey! He's so sincere and RIGHT ON with his diagnoses'!

March 21st, 2011
Dr. Railey's nurse and front desk staff need a serious lesson in professionalism and courtesy. I agree with the previous poster who said a Dr. is only as good as his staff. I truly wish he would make some staffing changes because there is no better Dr. in Coweta County. He is a compassionate, christian professional, and I don't want to see anyone else. Something has to be done about this staff!

February 5th, 2011
Great Doctor! Horrible Staff!
Dr. Railey is amazing, but I stopped seeing him because his nurse was very short with me and rude. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor, but in my opinion, a physician is only as good as the staff he keeps. Several people I know who have seen him as a physician agree completely. Even the reception staff is very distant and non-compassionate to the needs of the patients... spending an hour on a personal call about domestic issues while I wait needing to be seen. In my opinion, a nurse should be very compassionate and patient. His nurse is neither. This may be the downfall for Dr. Railey. I would love to see him change offices and improve his staffing issues. He would be worth returning to if he did!