Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Ramsey
Dr. Patrick Ramsey, MD, MSPH is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Seguin, TX (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ramsey is affiliated with Guadalupe Regional Medical Center and University Hospital - San Antonio. Dr. Ramsey has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Ramsey has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Patrick Ramsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Robert Huff
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi47
Dr. Gabriel Medrano Valle
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. Elly Xenakis
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi34