A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Reeves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reeves
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reeves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Reeves, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Reeves has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Darren Reeves MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Reeves practice?
- Dr. Patrick Reeves has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Reeves practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.