A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Reeves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Reeves, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Reeves has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Darren Reeves MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Reeves practice?
- Dr. Patrick Reeves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Reeves practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.