Overall Review

3.8

March 31st, 2016
Very poor communicator. Not sure of his diagnosis

January 27th, 2012
Highly Skilled Ear Nose Throat specialist
Dr. Reidy diagnosed my medical ailment and performed a Turbinoplasty and a Septoplasty on me. He was very thorough on going over all the pros and cons and also helping to calm my fears. I did not have any complications after following his guidelines. The staff at the surgery center he uses are excellent and very thorough as well. He has a very busy practice and you may have to wait a bit in the waiting room, but for me it was well worth any wait time. He spent ample time with me and I did not have any problems making appointments. I would highly recommend him to my closest friends or family members.

January 15th, 2012
Terrible doctor!
After our first visit with our 2 year old son he decided that due to his cough,wheezing, multiple ear infections, and stuffy nose he needed his adenoids removed and a turbinoplasty. I knew from the star that it wasn't a guarantee for it to take care of all the problems but I was hopeful. After 3 1/2 weeks we had a follow up appointment, I sent my husband with him with a list of a few questions because he still had a cough although I was happy his appetite had improved dramatically. Well my husband calls me from the office and tells me he is wheezing. Here we are only 3 weeks later and he is already sick! So frustrating. I got on the phone hoping I could speak to the dr, my son was still there. I just wanted some clarification as to why he thought he was still wheezing, what are next step would be and why we needed to start his nebulizer treatments again. Which he had told my husband to do once a day. Which brought me to another question. Once a day? What was that going to do? If he has asthma, the adenoidectomy didn't help that problem then from my experience with him he needed treatment 3-4 times pee day. Well of course, he never returned my call. Called the office first thing in the morning..no return call,. Called again at 3pm the next day... At this point I was very upset. I had a kid at home that recently had surgery and is wheezing. They advised me that he got my messages but, that he had left for the day at 12 pm!!!! What???!!! At this point I was furious. How can a doctor not return a call to a patient that still has questions!? I asked to speak to the office manager and she said that he refused to return my call!! I said excuse me? She actually repeated herself ! She went on to say that he told her to fax me the office note and that if I had more questions to make another appointment! I was flabbergasted! I though how can a doctor that just operated on a 2 year old do this. I wanted im paged! She said unless it's an emergency he doesn't call patients. I said well he is still wheezing. She said well I guess uyou should have came to the appointment! What doctors office treats patients this way! So I called his pediatrician and they got me in right away! Sure eniough he was wheezing terribly and he needed treatments 3-4 times a day at least. She was confused as to why this dr. Only suggested once per day. Well by the 3am the next morning we were in the emergency room and hospitalized!!!! I was unable to get his asthma under control and neither could bthe doctors in the er so they had to keep him and treat him with steroids! Here we are two days later , still in the hospital! Yet he thought my questions were not important enough to return my call! Worst doctor ever!!!!!!