A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Riley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Riley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
- Marshall Browning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Lynn Riley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Riley practice?
- Dr. Patrick Riley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Riley practices Family Medicine near Du Quoin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Albion, IL and West Frankfort, IL.
See Du Quoin Family Physicians.