A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Robertson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County - CAH
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Aaron Robertson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Patrick Robertson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Robertson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Douglas, WY.
Additional practice locations include: York, ME and Haverhill, MA.
See Douglas Surgeons.