A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Rocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Rocco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocco graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Rocco has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M Rocco MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Rocco practice?
- Dr. Patrick Rocco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Rocco practices Surgery near Berlin, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT and Southington, CT.
See Berlin Surgeons.