Dr. Patrick M Rocco MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Rocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Rocco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocco graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rocco has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rocco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Rocco practice?
Dr. Patrick Rocco practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southington, CT and Berlin, CT.
See New Britain Surgeons and New Britain Cardiothoracic Surgeons.