Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Rocco
Dr. Patrick Rocco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berlin, CT, with another office in Southington, CT. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rocco is affiliated with Midstate Medical Center, University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital and The Hospital of Central Connecticut - Bradley Memorial/Southington Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Rocco has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Patrick Rocco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berlin, CT.
Dr. Terrence Donahue
General Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Berlin, CT 0.17 mi35
Dr. Christine Bartus
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
New Britain, CT 1.52 mi19
Dr. Akella Sarma
New Britain, CT 1.52 mi40