A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Rosario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Rosario is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Rosario, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hiatal Hernia
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosario graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Rosario has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Rosario MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Rosario practice?
- Dr. Patrick Rosario has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Rosario practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Coraopolis, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA and Weirton, WV.
See Coraopolis Surgeons and Coraopolis Cardiothoracic Surgeons.