A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ross, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Allen Ross MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Ross practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Ross practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists, Los Angeles Pediatricians, and Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners.