A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Rost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rost graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Martin Rost MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Rost practice?
- Dr. Patrick Rost has 1 office location.
- Dr. Patrick Rost practices General Practice and Adult Medicine near Anthem, AZ.