Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Rowan
Dr. Patrick Rowan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westfield, NJ, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Rowan is affiliated with University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital and Somerset Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Rowan has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Patrick Rowan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westfield, NJ.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Michael Cunningham
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Westfield, NJ 0.26 mi10
Dr. Deborah Brandchaft
Westfield, NJ 0.57 mi43