A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rucker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rucker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Rucker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rucker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Thomas Rucker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Rucker practice?
- Dr. Patrick Rucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Rucker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Radiologists.