A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rucker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rucker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Rucker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rucker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Thomas Rucker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Rucker practice?
- Dr. Patrick Rucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Rucker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Radiologists.