Dr. Patrick Ruwe MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Guilford, CT

3.8

March 23rd, 2017
Professional, accommodating, easy to communicate with
I have 2 sons and Dr Ruwe has done surgery on both of them. He and his staff are professional, courteous, accommodating and available. I would highly recommend his services. My husband and I have also seen him for other issues . Can't say enough good about this practice.

February 21st, 2017
The Best!

October 23rd, 2016
Arrogant
From one visit to the next your (initial) diagnoses regarding my knee changed. When I questioned the discrepancy your answer was "THAT WAS ONE HUNDRED PATIENCE AGO" then went on to say "MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT" I wasted time and hard earned money giving Dr Ruwe a chance yet came he up inconclusive leaving me with only "GOOD LUCK" as I exited his office. To all, don't waste your time with this misfit orthopedic

February 10th, 2016
patient
Dr. Ruwe has been caring for my knee situation for almost 3 years. A replacement is in my future, but he has helped me maintain function and comfort until the time is right to proceed. I have Charcot Marie Tooth disorder and Dr. Ruwe understands my special needs. He has a personal, caring, and professional manner and has helped me have a better quality of life.

Registered Nurse
I feel Dr. Ruwe is one of the Best Orthopedic Surgeons in the New Haven area. From the minute he walked in the room, he spent the time needed with me, he was knowledgeable, informative in his explanations of things, he was not rushed, running out the door. He was compassionate and made me feel assured of his diagnosis and recommendation of treatment. I am a Nurse, and I have had the experience to work with many physicians. I rate Dr. Ruwe amongst the Best!

February 2nd, 2016
I had one of the best experiences in a doctors office than I've had in a long time. Dr. Ruwe was not only professional and prompt but kind as well. His staff is exceptional with that extra touch of caring that goes a long way!! I would highly recommend this office.

February 2nd, 2016
Would definitely visit Dr. Ruwe again!

February 1st, 2016
Great Doctor!
Dr. Ruwe is fantastic with his patients. I rarely have to wait when I arrive at my appointment. Katie & Ann are wonderful to work with!

January 31st, 2016
Dr. Ruwe quickly diagnosed by knee problem. He was knowledgeable, skilled and generous with his time. His office staff is second to none. He set me up with a treatment plan that resolved my issue. The PT office is attached to his office which made follow up very easy. When administering cortisone shots in my knee, he was very capable. I felt very confident in his able hands.

August 18th, 2015
Extremely Dismissive
He has an excellent reputation and l know a person who speaks highly of him. But he misdiagnosed my knee and comparing his examination to my second opinion doctor l can see why. On my follow up, he was very dismissive of my pain and said see me in a month. Didnt even look at my knee. Second dr ordered a bone scan and found the problem Ruwe missed.

May 22nd, 2015
Excellent surgeon, but not very forthcoming with information. Ask questions.

March 2nd, 2015
had a shoulder injury on a weds, got in to see him on thurs (same day I called), had an mri on friday, and follow up appointment on monday. havent been operated on yet but am very impressed with how quick things are moving!