Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Treating Patients as People show details Treating Patients as People
by OEF Veteran on Nov 21st, 2015

Dr. Anderson has been treating my mother for a little less than a year now. I have found him to be consistently caring, competent and professional. He has a patient reassuring non-patronizing demeanor as he takes his time to fully and clearly explain the steps, impact and prognosis of your treatment. We spent months reading and educating ourselves on our mothers treatment. He laid out the details of my mother's treatment plan and demonstrated fastidious attention to detail in execution yet maintained the flexibility to appropriately adjust to her condition as it evolved. What I like about him, his nurses and his practice is that he seems to genuinely care about his patients as people. Like a man who would mourn and feel the pain if we lost our mother. She calls him son...so I call him brother. I have entrusted my mother's life to God's hands through Dr. Anderson's care with no regrets.

Nov 9th, 2015

Office manager was rude. All she cared about was my insurance and copay. She had no compassion for any of his patients. I was just diagnosed with cancer a few days earlier and she treated me very poorly.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Susan Burger on Aug 22nd, 2015

I choose to wait because I know Dr. Anderson spends time with each patient. He sits or comes down to eye level, knows his patient, will hold your hand and even give time and attention to whoever is your primary support person. His staff reflects his same values of respect, heartfelt care and concern for anyone who walks through his doors. He takes time to answer any question and really listens to his patient. His wife is an integral part of his team and they both put in time well beyond the typical expectation of any physician. He is thorough in reviewing your medical information and takes a very direct approach to "fighting" the battle.

Don't Miss the Chance to see Dr Anderson show details Don't Miss the Chance to see Dr Anderson
by Cassandra T. Savoy on Feb 21st, 2015

He is absolutely the best doctor I have ever consulted. I had to wait to see him in the office, but the wait was worth it. He spends time, and fully explains your condition and the options. His bedside manner is fabulous. He is clearly at the top of his game and knows his field we..

Rare find show details Rare find
Aug 9th, 2012

Dr. Anderson is the most caring Dr. I have ever met. His kindness and skill made a frightening health experience bareable .

excellent and compassionate doctor show details excellent and compassionate doctor
Jun 19th, 2012

I have never met a more genuine doctor than dr. anderson. he's excellent in his craft and truly cares about his patients.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by Delia Robinson on Mar 18th, 2008

If you ever need a caring Doctor, who will provide you with excellent care, Dr. Anderson is the one.