A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Decatur General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Scott Harris MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Patrick Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Harris practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Decatur, AL.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Infectious Disease Doctors.