A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McNulty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McNulty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McNulty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNulty graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. McNulty has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Shawn McNulty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. McNulty practice?
- Dr. Patrick McNulty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick McNulty practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.