A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McNulty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McNulty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNulty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNulty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McNulty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNulty graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. McNulty has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick S McNulty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. McNulty practice?
- Dr. Patrick McNulty has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick McNulty practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Orthopedic Surgeons.