Dr. Patrick Schaner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 10th, 2016
He has a very unprofessional staff. The lady that answered the phone was very rude. I canceled my appointment because I did not want to spend my money on a place that is rude over the phone.

March 26th, 2016
Hair graft surgery
Had 700+ neo graft placed from my back scalp to to thicken up my front hair line. Im so pleased and exited for my Results to take place. This is my second surgery done by Dr. Patrick Schaner and his team and I wouldn't ever consider going anywhere else. They do an amazing job taking care of me along with feeding me half way through the surgery. He also did a Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injected into the scalp without an extra charge just to assure best growth from my surgery. He also called Me the that night and next morning post surgery just to Make sure I'm doing well, Thank you again Doctor!!

February 12th, 2016
Hair transplant
Have 2,000 hair grafts transplanted 2 years ago and soon booking a second surgery Staff Michell and the other we're always very professional and caring. Surgery went very well Happy with my results

November 25th, 2015
Horrible place. They do not schedule follow up appointments. They did not give me the correct information before my appointment.

July 24th, 2015
PLEASED WITH RESULTS.
I had a chin implant and liposuction done with Dr.Schaner.. let me tell you he is so sweet and caring and was always willing to answer any questions I had. I love my results and recommend him to anyone!!

April 16th, 2015
I was so nervous about my tummy tuck. I had 3 prior csections and a "ledge" that was bothersome. I had gotten an infection after losing weight and Dr. Schaner worked with my insurance to approve the surgery. He also worked with my employment to approve my leave. My results are fantastic! I could not be happier.

March 10th, 2015
Dr. Schaner left me disfIgured. I cannot recommend anything about him. I require a longer surgery to fix what he tried unsuccessfully to accomplish. Buyer Beware.

February 20th, 2015
Botched
This surgeon botched my surgery and now I need the same surgery plus scar revisions because his skills were so poor. He refuses accountability and offered three different versions of how to fix it, none close to the the subsequent second opinions I have received.

October 28th, 2014
Botched Surgery
Dr. Schaner did such a poor job on my surgery I have to have corrective surgery to redo what he was supposed to do the first time and corrrect his lack of surgical skills. I am disfigured. I would not recommend going to this surgeon. He hurried through my surgery and does not pay attention to planning or detail. He is not board certified.

October 21st, 2014
Great doctor and great results!
I had been considering getting a breast augmentation for years. It was something I had always wanted to get but I was really nervous. I had never had any kind of surgery before and was frankly, a little scared. When I finally decided to take the "leap of faith" and make a consultation to see a plastic surgeon I went to see Dr. Schaner because I had heard good things about him. When I arrived at the office, the staff were friendly and professional. Dr. Schaner made me feel at ease. He was extremely professional, took his time explaining my options and the process and he took away any fears I had about the surgery. I went through with the surgery and I have to say I am so glad I did it. It has changed my life! I have so much more confidence and would do it all over again. Dr. Schaner is really great and I would recommend him to everyone.

October 7th, 2014
Family
Unethical and poor skills. Do not go to go to this doctor

January 31st, 2014
surgery
Great surgeon. Excellent results. I highly recommend Dr. Schaner.