A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Schuette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Schuette is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Schuette, FACP, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuette graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schuette has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick T Schuette FACP and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Schuette practice?
- Dr. Patrick Schuette has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Schuette practices Rheumatology near Morton Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bannockburn, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Morton Grove Rheumatologists.