Dr. Patrick Sciara MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 12th, 2016
CARELESS
Dr. Sciara is CARELESS as another reviewer has pointed out.I liked him and felt I was in good care at first. UNTIL he suddenly refused to prescribe my anti-anxiety medication without warning, a result of his failure to take proper notes. Long story short, he did not give me enough medication in time it took to see the Dr. he recommended and I suffered SEVERE problems as a result. I called almost every day for 3 weeks begging to speak with him, with no reply. He did prescribe some medication,but for fewer days that I needed to see other Dr's. I emailed him explaining the unnacceptable care and recieved a msge today he had deleted my portal account.

June 27th, 2016
Dr. is very easy to talk to and staff is super nice.

September 23rd, 2015
Horrible for follow up. Impossible to get a nurse or the Dr. to call you back.

April 2nd, 2013
Best Doctor I Have Seen!
Searched Dr. Sciara just to write a review about how impressed I was by him. I am usually not a fan of doctors but he took extra care and explained my issues and ways to resolve them. So fresh to have a doctor spend time and genuinely care about a patient.

March 13th, 2012
Careless
I was hospitalized for DVT and Dr. Sciara was my primary care physician. He took over managing my INR (after I had already been in the hospital for 7 days) and without reading my chart lowered my dose of coumadin. His actions forced me to continue to be hospitalized for an additional 4 days while they managed my INR. He never listed to me, and when I told him I was having some severe side effects to the coumadin he said "don't worry you're probably just pregnant." I was not pregnant, and he didn't care to look into it any further. Because of his carelessness I ended up being charged for an additional 4 days in the cardiac ward (which isn't cheap). AVOID HIM IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. He does not have your best health in mind.

November 15th, 2010
Helped me when other doctors couldn't.
Dr.Sciara helped me in diagnose a problem that I had been to many doctors to find out what was wrong with me. He is patient and seems to have the best bed side manner of the doctors I have visited lately.

July 26th, 2010
Warm, caring, unhurried, professional. Took time to answer questions. Called with test results. Thorough exam. Willing to find best specialist for referral.