Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Sciortino
Dr. Patrick Sciortino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Sciortino is affiliated with New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn, University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. Dr. Sciortino has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Sciortino has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...