A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Seed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seed
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Seed, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seed graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Seed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Casey Seed MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Seed practice?
- Dr. Patrick Seed has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Seed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians and Durham Infectious Disease Doctors.