Learn more about Dr. Patrick Seed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seed
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Seed, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seed graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Seed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Casey Seed MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Seed practice?
- Dr. Patrick Seed has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Seed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians and Durham Pediatric Specialists.