Learn more about Dr. Patrick Seed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seed
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Seed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Seed, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seed graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Seed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Casey Seed MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Seed practice?
- Dr. Patrick Seed has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Seed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians and Durham Pediatric Specialists.