A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Seed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Seed, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seed graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Seed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Casey Seed MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Seed practice?
- Dr. Patrick Seed has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Seed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Infectious Disease Doctors.