A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Senatus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Senatus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Senatus graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Senatus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick B Senatus MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Senatus practice?
- Dr. Patrick Senatus has 6 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Senatus practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Windsor, CT and Bloomfield, CT.
See New York Neurological Surgeons and New York Surgeons.