Dr. Patrick Senatus Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Senatus?

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Dr SENATUS saw my wife the morning of her fall and immediately sent us to jefferson radiology in west hartford who took us on an emergency basis. DR SENATUS immediately calmed our fears of any further damage to my wife's back. She is recuperating nicely and again Dr senatus deserves our thanks for his excellent care. My first post was out of panic at the time of the fall.I cannot thank him enough.

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Simply the best! You will never find a doctor & staff like this one!

Retired

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Dr. Senatus and his staff were very welcoming. Once in his office he took the time to thoroughly explain my condition and treatment options. He answered all of my questions and concerns. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to other patients.

outstanding

Posted on March 25th, 2014

Preformed brain surgery on my wife a few years ago..would absolutely recommend him to anyone.. great bedside manner explained everything to us in detail making sure we understood everything..you could tell he really cares about his patients..your not just a number that gets rushed along...very impressed with him ..If i needed surgery I would definitely want and trust him with my life

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. I pride myself on being thorough with every patient and strive to make certain all their questions and concerns are addressed before surgery. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Outstanding Care!!!

Posted on March 7th, 2014

I saw Dr Senatus after a work related injury and a failed surgey. He believed me when I walked in the door and set out to prove I was still injured. He was able to order a sitting MRI and it showed the problems the tradional MRI's didn't. I had a fusion soon after and have had unbelievable care from him and Sharon. I can't say enough about how well I feel that I have been treated by all the staff. I'm not fully healed but I know I'm on my way with him as my doctor. Don't look any further for a different doctor!!

Posted on January 18th, 2014

I wholeheartedly recommend Dr Senatus and his staff. An amazing experience overall and the surgery he performed eliminated the problem I had for over a year.

ACDF Surgery

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Dr Senatus and his staff are absolutely amazing, from his assistant Jennifer, to his PA Sharon. I was seeing a different surgeon who I wasn't getting anywhere with. Went in for my first appointment with MRI in hand and the doctor immediately charted a course of action to correct my issues, which ended up being a 4 level fusion. Its been 3 weeks since my surgery, and I know i am on a path to full recovery. Dr Senatus is polite, friendly and willing to answer all of your questions. Sharon makes you feel like family, Both Sharon and the Doctor have an outstanding bedside manner, and will even call you back on holidays if you have a follow up question after your surgery!!! I highly recommend you visit with Dr Senatus and his team and discuss your options, they will level with you!!!

Posted on November 12th, 2012

I cannot put into words how much Dr.Senatus has helped me. First operation he repaired an operation that know one else would even look at. He is a very wonderful Dr. and Human Being. I tell everyone that has a problem to talk to him. He is extremely easy to talk with and isn't happy with the easy out/repair. He wants to fix you right the first time!

Posted on August 21st, 2012

IWAS TREATED AS MY PROBLEM WAS THE ONLY THING THAT WAS TO BE TREATED, AND I LEFT THERE KNOWING I WOULD BE MUCH BETTER AFTER MY SURGERY, WAS SURE THE DOCTOR AND MYSELF MADE THE WRIGHT DECISION TO GO AHEAD WITH MY SURGERY

Great Surgeon, Better Person

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Dr. Senatus is not only a superb surgeon, obviously well trained, but is even a better person. My surgical results were excellent following my ACDF, I am back to training for triathlons, pain-free and resuming all activities. His beside manner is beyond outstanding and follow-up care is excellent.His office staff is absolutely the best. They go way above and beyond. My best example is the office manager gave me her cell phone number just in case I had issues postoperative. She also called me several times in the first 2 weeks just to be sure everything was going alright.I just received my one year follow-up and my fusion is complete and I am released unless I have any issues. Glad to have the "all clear" but have mixed emotions not seeing Dr. Senatus and his entire staff anymore. That's how good they are!

The Billboard

Posted on July 25th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Senatus by my Physical Therapist, Mike. My GP, Dr. Richard Orris also recommended him. I was blown away at my first visit with him. After several years of chronic pain, he gave a voice (as did Mike and Dr. Orris) to my problems and resolution was fast. I've seen his support staff, Dr. Benjamin several times since my surgery and each time I've had the opportunity to speak with Dr. Senatus, as he happened to be in the area. He stated the other day that "I'm his billboard" for the work he's done. I'm happy to be his billboard and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND his office to anyone with neurological and/or spinal issues. His Assistant Jennifer Mitchell is also top notch, very thorough and caring about the patients, ensuring you have what you need.