A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Shaughnessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Shaughnessy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Shaughnessy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaughnessy graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Shaughnessy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Shaughnessy MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Shaughnessy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Shaughnessy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Shaughnessy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hermitage, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Hermitage Physiatrists.