Learn more about Dr. Patrick Shaughnessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Shaughnessy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaughnessy
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shaughnessy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Shaughnessy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaughnessy graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Shaughnessy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Shaughnessy MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Shaughnessy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Shaughnessy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Shaughnessy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hermitage, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrensville Heights, OH and Sharon, PA.
See Hermitage Physiatrists.