Dr. Patrick Sheehy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Sheehy?

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Benn going to Dr. Sheehy for 18 months, and am very pleased with him and his staff. Caring, sense of humor, accurate, comes with great experience and history, staff is wonderful (even the new ones), and all od this has contributed to my sense of well being during my chemotherapy.

I Love this Doctor!!!

Posted on December 14th, 2011

Dr. Sheehy was my mother's oncologist and has also been mine for over 6 years. We have sincerely appreciated his approach to tackling our cancers. Dr. Sheehy has always been scientific and forthright. He has been aggressive - But we prefered that because that is what got us better. He also has a great sense of humor!! Although his office is very busy, he always takes whatever time I need to get my questions answered. He has been an excellent doctor to both of us and I would not have wanted to be under anyone else's care. I love his staff as well....they are like family now.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015