A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Shenot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Shenot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Shenot, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenot graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shenot has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick John Shenot MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Shenot practice?
- Dr. Patrick Shenot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Shenot practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.