A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Shinners:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Shinners, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinners graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Shinners has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Shinners MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Shinners practice?
- Dr. Patrick Shinners has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Shinners practices Otolaryngology near Menomonie, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI.
See Menomonie Otolaryngologists.